SERVING GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 4TH IN THE TROY SCHOOL DISTRICT 30C
The Troy Hofer Pledge (Recited Daily at Hofer after the Pledge of Allegiance)
Today is a new day. I will do my best to be respectful, responsible, safe and kind. I came to Troy Hofer to learn. When I work with my teachers, family and friends, I can achieve this!
By Annette Hughes
We celebrate learning at our TEAM assemblies!
Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it!
At Troy Hofer Elementary School, we celebrate learning! Throughout the year, students are rewarded for being respectful, responsible and peaceful. We are a TEAM supporting each other!
T=Think First E=Empathy A=Academics M=Motivation
We are looking forward to KICKING OFF our school year with KIND KID CAMP! Students will earn KIND KID CASH for making KIND, EXCELLENT choices in our Hofer Home! Students are elated to visit our KIND KID CORNER MARKET to CASH in on their KINDNESS to themselves and others! Kindness Continues all year long in our Hofer Home! Keep Kindness GOING and GROWING HF KIDS!
It is very important that students arrive between 8:15 am and 8:25 am. The bell will ring at 8:25 am, and students have 10 minutes to be in their seats and ready for class. We need your help in making sure that your child arrives on time. Please contact the office if there is an emergency that is unavoidable.
Can I Pick Up My Child Early?
All students who leave the school early or are picked up from school are required to be signed out in the office by an adult. Please be prepared to show your photo ID. Unless it is an emergency, we must have a note from the parent at the start of the school day.If your child is to be picked up at the end of the school day, he/she can be signed out at the front east doors. If your child is to be picked up early, he/she will need to be signed out in the office.
Troy CCSD 30-C Mission:
In our Hofer Home, our professional learning community will achieve excellence and will conquer the challenges of the future.
Troy Hofer Elementary Vision:
Hofer Students will:
- be accountable for their learning expectations
- take risks and persevere in their learning
- be respectful, collaborative and reflective learners
Hofer Families will:
- be respectful and collaborative partners in creating a climate of high academic and social expectations for student success
- embrace opportunities to foster a strong bridge between home and school to encourage a passion for lifelong learning
Hofer Staff will:
- be welcoming, positive and supportive to maintain a safe and peaceful educational home
- establish a clear understanding of the knowledge and skills students are expected to learn through best practices and continual professional development
- accurately measure and monitor student learning to provide varied and rigorous instruction to support every student in achieving their highest potential
Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
PAC is the Parent Advisory Committee of Troy Hofer Elementary School. It is an organization made up of parents, guardians and staff members who are interested in learning more about our school, connecting with other parents, offering time for school events, and demonstrating increased involvement and interest in supporting our school’s children and staff. PAC is a voice of parents at the school level, providing an opportunity for parents and guardians to advise on school programs, policies, plans and activities. The purpose of PAC is to support, promote and improve the quality of education and well-being of Hofer students and encourage parent participation at Hofer Elementary School. PAC members support Hofer Elementary School by attending PAC meetings, assisting in the school and participating in school events.
Hofer Parent Commitments supported by PAC.
Submit agenda items for consideration at our next PAC meeting HERE