If an eLearning Day is used:
- The schedule for each level will be asynchronous learning.
- Your child's teacher will post all of the day’s activities and assignments in their Google Classroom by 9:15 AM for students in grades K-4 and 8:30 AM for students in grades 5-8.
Students will log-in to their computer:
- To join the Google Classroom, students will need to navigate to classroom.google.com from their Troy Chromebook.
- Once there, they will see their classroom in their classroom list.
- To enter the class, they will need to click the blue “JOIN” button in the lower right-hand corner of the class.
- Once in the class, navigate to the “Classwork” tab.
- Here students will find their eLearning resources.
According to Section 10‐20.56 of the Illinois School Code [105 ILCS 5/10‐20.56], school districts may, by a Board of Education adopted resolution, utilize “eLearning days” in lieu of emergency days for events such as snowstorms, cold weather, or other short term emergencies.