Fundraisers & Events
Please note that not all fundraisers are done every year. Please watch the PTO calendar for events coming up!
- Fannie Mae Candy Sale is held each year in the Spring. This fundraiser offers discounts to you and a profit to the PTO.
- Secret Santa is a day for the students to purchase inexpensive gifts for family members, teachers, friends and even the family pet and also offers the children an opportunity to make special gifts for the holiday season and visit with Santa.
- General Mills Box Tops/Campbells Soup Labels are collected throughout the school year and earn profits for our schools.
- Fun Fair is held once each year and is a big hit with the students. There are games, prizes, a cakewalk, food and fun.
- Troy Kids Have Heart is a yearly food drive held in conjunction with Valentine's Day. Donations benefit local food pantries.
- Spirit Wear is sold once or twice a year to Troy students, parents, and staff. A wide variety of items are offered.