(Troy 30-C Board of Education Spring 2022)
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Be accountable for student learning, and practice differentiation.
- Foster a love of learning.
- Embed 21st century technology skills and resources in our curriculum maps.
- Implement our curriculum with consistent instructional practices.
- Cultivate relationships with our families and community to develop a safe, inviting school community.
- Learn about each of our students and provide individual students access to all the necessary resources needed to achieve district goals.
- Value input from everyone.
- Optimize social and emotional learning in our classrooms and schools.
- Use assessment data to drive instructional practices to students grow and achieve to their “fullest” individual potential.
- Be respectful, responsible, peaceful, and kind towards one another and our community.
- Support and train our staff to ensure a superior educational experience for our students.
- Be held accountable for effective and efficient use of our resources.